Community Connect Broadband Grants
Nonprofits, for-profits, coops, state and local governments, and tribes can apply to USDA by December 23 for Community Connect grants to provide broadband service to underserved rural areas. For more information, contact USDA staff, email@example.com, 202-720-0800.
All services are provided with a focus on individuals enhancing their capacities to become as self-reliant as possible. Specific services offered through Residential Support include:
- Technology Basics
Learn a few basic facts about an iPad, Zoom, and apps.
- PA Dept. of Aging & ADRD Task Force Alzheimer’s Disease Virtual Forum - Nov. 5
- Managed Long-Term Services & Supports Subcommittee Mtg. – Nov. 4
- MMIS Medicaid Management Information System Website
- PA CareerLink Website Redesign
- Phase 3 Cares Act Provider Relief Funding
- Facilitating Voting by HCBS participants
- PUC Enhances Utility Protections